We were so blessed and thankful to have overwhelming support from all of you for this years’ Christmas Market. We recognize that this is a long-standing family and friend tradition for so many and we were over the moon the be able to host this year, all be a bit differently.
With the number of visitor restrictions we know we were not able to accommodate all of you that were looking forward to this year, instead, we need to look forward to 2021, and hopefully, we are in a more normal situation by then.
We had such a fantastic response to hosting over 2 weekends this year that we are announcing that we have decided to continue to host the market over 2 WEEKENDS again in 2021 too!
Thank you for supporting the Racetrack and most importantly, thank you for supporting all of these local vendors!
The Millarville Christmas Market, established in 1988 and one of the premier craft and artisan shows in Alberta, welcomes you back November 4th-7th & Nov 11th-14th, 2021.
You’ll enjoy eight fabulous days of food trucks, music, reindeer viewing, and so many of your favorite seasonal vendors as well as loads of new ones!.
Dress in layers to visit both the indoor and outdoor vendors with four heated indoor areas, Arena, Hall, the Quonset, and large heated tents.
The Kids Only Shoppe, Santa’s Workshop, Photos with Santa, and Photos with his Reindeer if permitted in 2021!!
For health and safety regulation reasons, dogs are not permitted in the Market Area. Please either leave your pooches at home when you visit. However, you might find some homemade dog treats among our vendors to return home with!
You can find the 2021 Millarville Christmas Market APPLICATION HERE from Feb 1st, 2021 through to March 1, 2021.
We are taking your safety very seriously and are doing everything we can to make sure you are safe and feel comfortable shopping at our amazing market. A few mentionable items are:
- Masks by all customers are “strongly encouraged”.
- Masks, face shields, or barriers are worn by all staff, volunteers, and vendors.
- One directional flow through the entire facility, including most buildings and large tents.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the market and in each vendor booth.
- Monitoring social distancing and small building capacity.
- Following all AHS recommendations when it comes to vendors and food/drink sampling.
- Limiting the number of shoppers within the facility at any given time throughout the day – these numbers were provided by AHS.
- ensuring social distancing throughout all parts of the market, including indoors.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing any and all high touch surfaces.
- Encouraging the use of debit/credit for purchases.
- All staff, volunteers, and vendors complete a COVID-19 screening test upon arrival.
- Ticket holder to read and agree to COVID-19 screening upon purchase.
A DAY AT THE CHRISTMAS MARKET