Prior to Purchase please note: As an essential service (grocery/retail) we do not qualify for the REP, with that we are to adhere to the 1/3 capacity again this year for the duration of the market and will not be asking for proof of negative test nor a vaccine card. There will be building limitations, masking indoors, sanitizing stations, frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces, encouragement of debit and credit transactions, and maintaining social distance at all times. We will update if there are any changes to the regulation set out by either the Province or AHS.
We were so blessed and thankful to have overwhelming support from all of you for this years’ Christmas Market. We recognize that this is a long-standing family and friend tradition for so many and we were over the moon the be able to host this year, in the same format as last year with restrictions and limited tickets for each time slot.
Thank you for supporting the Racetrack and most importantly, thank you for supporting all of these local vendors!
The Millarville Christmas Market, established in 1988 and one of the premier craft and artisan shows in Alberta, welcomes you back November 4th-7th & Nov 11th-14th, 2021.
You’ll enjoy eight fabulous days of food trucks, music, reindeer viewing, and so many of your favorite seasonal vendors as well as loads of new ones!.
Dress in layers to visit both the indoor and outdoor vendors with four heated indoor areas, Arena, Hall, the Quonset, and large heated tents.
The Kids Only Shoppe (ticketed timed entry) and Photos with his Reindeer.
For health and safety regulation reasons, dogs are not permitted in the Market Area. Please either leave your pooches at home when you visit. However, you might find some homemade dog treats among our vendors to return home with!
Check out our 2021 vendors!
We are full for the 2021 Season. Applications for the 2022 season will be available Feb 1, 2022.
We are taking your safety very seriously and are doing everything we can to make sure you are safe and feel comfortable shopping at our amazing market. A few mentionable items are:
- Masks by all customers are required in ALL indoor facilities.
- Masks are worn by all staff, volunteers, and vendors when indoors.
- Sanitizing stations throughout the market and in each vendor booth.
- Monitoring social distancing and building capacity.
- Following all AHS recommendations when it comes to vendors and food/drink sampling.
- Limiting the number of shoppers within the facility at any given time throughout the day – these numbers were provided by AHS.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing any and all high touch surfaces.
- Encouraging the use of debit/credit for purchases.
A DAY AT THE CHRISTMAS MARKET