The foundational Fair elements of family fun, community connections and agricultural education are all present for the 2021 Fair.
Measure the change in your Agricultural Literacy by seeking out information shared throughout the Fair exhibits and Farmers’ Market. All completed questionnaires will be entered in a prize draw. Winner will be contacted on Sunday August 22.
- The 2021 Fair Book contains all the information you need as an exhibitor at the Fair. Print copies are available at the Millarville Racetrack starting June 7.
- Showorks will be open for exhibitor and exhibit registration starting July 1. Entry fees will apply. See the Guide for Using Showorks 2021 for instructions for registering any exhibit and uploading virtual exhibits.
- Entry deadline for all bench exhibit classes, horse events and livestock classes is August 8.
- ALL exhibits will be judged (or timed for Gymkhana) with ribbons and prize money awarded.
- Bench exhibit classes in Arts & Handicrafts (except digital drawings), Fibre Arts, Flowers, Home Cooking & Baking, Vegetables & Fruit and Woodworking are to be dropped off for judging in the arena on Friday August 20 between 11:00 am and 5:00pm. Judging is Friday evening. Winning entries will be on display during the Farmers’ Market on Saturday only. Pickup all entries between 3:00pm and 5:00pm on Saturday.
- Bench exhibit classes in Photography and Digital Drawings (part of Arts & Handicrafts) are to be submitted as photos via Showorks. All virtual entries will be showcased in View Exhibits.
- Equine show scheduling
- English Light Horse runs in the sand ring on Saturday August 21
- Western Light Horse runs in the sand ring on Sunday August 22
- Gymkhana runs in the rodeo infield on Sunday August 22
- The Cattle show will run in the barns on Sunday August 22
- Showmanship classes in Sheep and Dairy Goats require a video to be uploaded into Showorks. Please see Judging Information tab for instructions on video content.
WHAT HASN’T CHANGED
- Exhibits entered must be the original work of the exhibitor and must not have been entered at any previous Priddis & Millarville Fair. Items submitted for the 2020 virtual fair, except in Painting & Drawing, can be entered for judging this year because they were not judged in 2020.
- Anyone can participate.