Facility Rentals at the non-profit Millarville Racing & Agricultural Society are important to the success of our organization. You can be sure your rental income will go towards facilities improvement and program development at our non-profit Society.
MRAS Facilities Rules and Policies – Supplemental per CoVid Restrictions R. 21.05.05
Our facilities include:
- The Millarville Racetrack Hall for seated receptions and special events – capacity of 175 people
- The Riding Arena, for members, local clubs, and rentals for equine activities – 200ft. x 110ft.
- The Quonset building, for local club use, community groups, and rentals with a capacity for 100 people
- Campground (unserviced) used in conjunction with events and rentals
- A washroom building, including showers, used for all events, rentals, and campground
- Stables for event support and rentals
- Horseracing track, traditionally used for the annual Millarville Races, for Fair exhibits and Rodeo events
- Picnic Shelter, enclosed or open-air, for small gatherings of 120 standing – 40ft. x 40ft.
- Our grandstand, used for MRAS and rental events with a capacity for 2500 people
- Steel pens, chutes, and corrals for rodeo events and rentals
- A sand riding ring, used by members and horse clubs for training, showing, and rentals
If you’re curious about our rental costs of other facilities, please see click link below.
MRAS Facility Fee Schedule
MRAS Facility Rental Request Form
MRAS Equine Facility Fee Schedule
MRAS Equine Facility Rental Request Form
For Equine Facility Rentals please direct inquiries to MRAS.email@example.com
For more information on renting our facilities, call our office at 403-931-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
***Please view the following for info regarding Covid Restrictions and event rentals***
Facility Rental – Supplemental Covid Protocols